The Nouvelliste Pakistan has announced its summer trip to Hunza & Fairy Meadows.
Hunza is a spectacular place famous for its majestic mountains, stunning scenery, and
crystal-clear rivers. A surreal destination that takes you to a fairytale world. With its
mesmerizing scenery, thrilling adventures, and warm local culture, it’s a place where
nature’s beauty and human warmth come together. Visit the breathtaking Hunza Valley of
Pakistan and go on thrilling treks that take you through awe-inspiring landscapes.
Price from Islamabad
(Excluding ISB Stay)
- 3 to 4 Person Sharing: 35,450/=
- 2 Person Sharing: 39,950/=
Price from Islamabad (Including ISB Stay)
- 3 to 4 Person Sharing: 39,450/=
- 2 Person Sharing: 45,450/=
PRICE FROM KARACHI
Price from Karachi with Greenline (Business Class)
- 3 to 4 Person Sharing: 58,450/=
- 2 Person Sharing: 64,450/=
Price from Karachi with Faisal Mover (Executive)
- 3 to 4 Person Sharing: 52,450/=
- 2 Person Sharing: 58,450/=
Price from Karachi with Faisal Mover (Super Executive)
- 3 to 4 Person Sharing: 55,450/=
- 2 Person Sharing: 61,450/=
Air tickets prices will be based on actual prices at the time of booking.
NOTE: IN CASE OF FLUCTUATION IN FUEL PRICES ABOVE MENTIONED COST
WILL BE ADJUSTED ACCORDINGLY.
Things to be Carry While Travelling:
- Rucksack, Warm Trouser, Warm Jacket, Warm hi-neck
- Rain Coat or Parka Jacket and Trouser
- Warm gloves, Woolen socks, Woolen cap, Sun glasses
- Water bottle (normal 1.5 L bottle of any soft drink also work)
- Trekking stick, Trekking boots or Durable Joggers (For trekking trips only)
- Torch with extra Batteries, Power bank, Mobile Charger
- Moisturizer lotion, lip balm, Insects Repellent Lotion, Tissue Roll
- First aid basic medicines for personal use
Register yourself by fill this form (Click on the Registration Form)
1) BANK DEPOSIT
Deposit Rs.5,000/- per head advance in the following account:
Bank Name: Dubai Islamic Bank
Account Title: The Nouvelliste Pakistan
Account #: 0810595274001
Bank Name: Meezan Bank Ltd
Account Title: Saqib Hussain
Account #: 0143-0103869190
2) VISIT OUR OFFICE
Visit our office to deposit cash amount and get receipt.
LOCATION Office: 202, Second Floor, Gohar Chamber, near old duty free shop, Main
shahrah e faisal, Karachi.
ACCOUNT TITLE: SAQIB HUSSAIN
Mobile Number: 0316-2606485
4) Submit advance by any method & SMS/WhatsApp below details on
Trip Name and date
CNIC numbers of participants
Contact numbers of participants
Total no of seats & joining from.
7 days before the departure, 50% deduction.
3 days before the departure, 75% deduction.
Less than 3 days before the departure, 100% deduction.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
◘ Please bring National Identity Card (CNIC) and a copy of CNIC along with you
(mandatory). The Company reserves the right to refuse any participant, who does not
have CNIC, to board the trip without any refund.
◘ The Company reserves the unfettered right to substantially change, alter or modify the
trip schedule without any prior intimation to participants and/or costs due to unforeseen
factors including without limitation to traffic jams, landslides, riots, terrorist activity,
political turmoil, bad weather or as deemed fit to be in the best interest of the whole
group by the Company.
◘ You warrant and affirm that you will not get involved in any character failing activity,
including but not limited to use of obscene language or as the Company or its
representative(s) deems fit, during the trip and acknowledge that failure to abide by this
provision will entitle the Company to drop you off from rest of the trip without any refund.
◘ Please take care about the other participants’ respect and privacy. The Company and
its representative(s) reserve the right to remove any person from the trip without
warning in case of non-compliance with this condition.
◘ If, for any unforeseen reason or activity that is beyond the control of the Company, the
trip is cancelled at any time before departure then participants will be entitled to refund
of their respective amount paid to the Company after 20% deductions from amount paid
and/or charging any administrative costs incurred to make such refunds.
◘ The Company shall be entitled to make 100% deduction along with any administrative
costs incurred on total amount or full initial deposit, as the case may be, if the
participant cancels his/her booking in last two days before departure.
◘ You warrant and affirm that you do not possess any explosives, weapons or prohibited
drugs of any sort throughout the trip. The Company and its representative(s) shall not
be held liable for any situation that arises due to your mollification or negligence and
you shall hold the Company and its representative(s) harmless and indemnified from
any legal or civil consequences arising out of your actions in this regard. Any participant
found to be in possession of aforementioned restricted article(s) shall be immediately
dropped from the trip without any refund.
◘ In case of theft, robbery or loss or damage by any means whatsoever, to personal
belongings of participants, regardless of their monetary value, during the trip, the
Company or its representative(s) shall not be held liable for any such loss or damage be
it direct or indirect.
◘ You warrant and affirm that you will use/handle any of the Company’s equipment
provided to you during the course of this trip will utmost reasonable skill and care and
warrant to not damage Company’s property/equipment and/or any service tool under
the possession of Company being used for the trip. If you fail to adhere to this condition,
either intentionally or negligently, you shall be bound to pay/reimburse/indemnify the
Company for its losses and any consequential damages that may arise from your failure
to comply with this condition.
◘ The Company will take all reasonably possible measures to ensure safety and
well-being of participants of the trip, however, in case any unwanted situation arises
which is beyond the reasonable control of the Company or its representative(s) and in
presence of any unforeseeable, inevitable event, the Company and/or its
representative(s) shall, by any reason whatsoever, not be held liable and responsible for
We wish you all the best and looking forward to see you joining this Thrilling and
Cheers and Happy Sightseeing!!
CONTACT for further queries at
0316-2606485 | 0345-1232535
The Nouvelliste Pakistan
Have a Safe Trip �
- Luxury Transportation
- Complete Transportation Expense
- Breakfast * Dinner
- Professional Tour Guide
- Jeep Expenses of Naltar Valley
- Hotel Accommodations
- Camping / Sleeping Bags Charges
- Fueling Expenses
- All Road Tolls & Taxes
- Tea, Mineral water, Cold drinks & Meals Expenses
- Any Park, Fort, Chairlift, Museum Entry Ticket
- Trekking gears (Trekking stick, backpacks or rain coats)
- Rescue Services in any unwanted Situation
- Any Expense of Personal Nature
- Any item not mentioned above
- Received from Islamabad & Departure for Chillas @ 04:00 AM
- Stop at Besham for Breakfast
- Short Stops at Dasu & Summer Nallah
- Overnight Stay at Chillas
- Breakfast call
- Departure for Fairy Meadows
- Arrival at Raikot Bridge & Transfer into Jeeps for Tatto Village
- Reach Tatto Village & Hike towards Fairy Meadows (Approx 4 Hours)
- Reach Fairy Meadows Camping Site
- Dinner, Bonfire & Overnight stay at Fairy Meadows
- Breakfast call
- Exploration of Fairy Meadows
- Trek towards Beyal Camp and Reflection Lake
- Arrival Back at Fairy Meadows
- Dinner, Bonfire & Over night stay at Fairy Meadows
- Breakfast call
- Trek Back towards for Tattoo Village
- Reach Tattoo Village & Transfer into Jeeps for Raikot Bridge
- Departure towards Hunza
- Visit Duikar View Point
- Check-in at Hunza Hotel
- Dinner & Overnight stay at Hunza
- Breakfast call
- Departure for China Boader
- Enroute Visit:
- Attabad Tunnel - Attabad Lake
- Hussain Bridge - Passu Cones
- Khunjrab National Park and Pak-China Border
- Arrival back to hotel at Hunza
- Dinner & Night Stay Hunza Nagar
- Breakfast call:
- Visit Altit & Baltit Fort
- Departure for Chillas
- Short Stop at Summer Nallah
- Arrival at Chillas by late Evening
- Dinner and Overnight Stay at Chillas
-Early Morning Breakfast Call
-Move towards Islamabad
-Arrival at Islamabad in the evening
-Drop at ISB (End of Trip for Islamabad Members)
-Check-in at Hotel (Only for Karachi Members)