The Nouvelliste Pakistan announced SPECIAL for HoneyMoon Lover people who want to do some adventure in life & make some love. This trip is designed to make a lifetime memory with us.Enjoy best of sceneries in Kashmir , RATTI GALI & TAOBATT and make your journey a beautiful memory with us
HUNZA HOPPER NARAN SHOGRAN us covers many different topics around IT solutions. We discuss girls dp, Digital Transformation, HUNZA HOPPER NARAN SHOGRAN much more. you can also view our blogs on medium.
HUNZA HOPPER NARAN SHOGRAN SKARDU
STANDARD PKG PRICE:
DELUXE PACKAGE PRICE:
Trip Cost Includes:
Driver Cum Guide Expenses
Jeep Charges where required
All Road Tolls & Taxes
Trip Cost NOT Includes:
Trekking gears (Trekking stick, backpacks or rain coats)
Rescue Services in any unwanted Situation
Meals ( Lauch and dinner)
Any Expense of Personal Nature
Any Train/ Bus/ or Air Tickets
Any item not mentioned above
1) BANK DEPOSIT
Deposit advance in the following account:
a) Bank Name: Dubai Islamic Bank
Account Title: The Nouvelliste Pakistan
Account #: 0810595274001
b) Bank Name: Meezan Bank Ltd.
Account Title: Saqib Hussain
Account #: 0143-0103869190
2) VISIT OUR OFFICE
Visit our office to deposit cash amount and get receipt.
LOCATION Office: 108-E, Second Floor, PECHS block 2, Shahrah e Qaideen, Karachi
Send payment through any of the above mentioned
service on the following details
7 days before the departure, 50% deduction.
3 days before the departure, 75% deduction.
Less than 3 days before the departure, 100% deduction.
Things to be Carry While Travelling:
- Rucksack, Warm Trouser, Warm Jacket, Warm hi-neck
- Rain Coat or Parka Jacket and Trouser
- Warm gloves, Woolen socks, Woolen cap, Sun glasses
- Water bottle (normal 1.5 L bottle of any soft drink also work)
- Trekking stick, Trekking boots or Durable Joggers (For trekking trips only)
- Torch with extra Batteries, Power bank, Mobile Charger
- Moisturizer lotion, lip balm, Insects Repellent Lotion, Tissue Roll
- First aid basic medicines for personal use
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
◘ Please bring National Identity Card (CNIC) and a copy of CNIC along with you (mandatory). The Company reserves the right to refuse any participant, who does not have CNIC, to board the trip without any refund.
◘ Soft Copy of Marriage Certificate is required for Couples.
◘ The Company reserves the unfettered right to substantially change, alter or modify the trip schedule without any prior intimation to participants and/or costs due to unforeseen factors including without limitation to traffic jams, landslides, riots, terrorist activity, political turmoil, bad weather or as deemed fit to be in the best interest of the whole group by the Company.
◘ You warrant and affirm that you will not get involved in any character failing activity, including but not limited to use of obscene language or as the Company or its representative(s) deems fit, during the trip and acknowledge that failure to abide by this provision will entitle the Company to drop you off from rest of the trip without any refund.
◘ If, for any unforeseen reason or activity that is beyond the control of the Company, the trip is cancelled at any time before departure then participants will be entitled to refund of their respective amount paid to the Company after 20% deductions from amount paid and/or charging any administrative costs incurred to make such refunds.
◘ The Company shall be entitled to make 100% deduction along with any administrative costs incurred on total amount or full initial deposit, as the case may be, if the participant cancels his/her booking in last two days before departure.
◘ You warrant and affirm that you do not possess any explosives, weapons or prohibited drugs of any sort throughout the trip. The Company and its representative(s) shall not be held liable for any situation that arises due to your mollification or negligence and you shall hold the Company and its representative(s) harmless and indemnified from any legal or civil consequences arising out of your actions in this regard. Any participant found to be in possession of aforementioned restricted article(s) shall be immediately dropped from the trip without any refund.
◘ In case of theft, robbery or loss or damage by any means whatsoever, to personal belongings of participants, regardless of their monetary value, during the trip, the Company or its representative(s) shall not be held liable for any such loss or damage be it direct or indirect.
◘ You warrant and affirm that you will use/handle any of the Company’s equipment provided to you during the course of this trip will utmost reasonable skill and care and warrant to not damage Company’s property/equipment and/or any service tool under the possession of Company being used for the trip. If you fail to adhere to this condition, either intentionally or negligently, you shall be bound to pay/reimburse/indemnify the Company for its losses and any consequential damages that may arise from your failure to comply with this condition.
◘ DUE TO UNAVOIDABLE CONDITIONS (Unexpected Landslides / Rain / Closure of Route & Roads) In Case of Closure of any route. itinerary can be changed accordingly. THE ITINERARY CAN BE CHANGED AT ANY TIME IN THE TOUR.
◘ In case of any Change in tour plan (due to unavoidable Conditions as mentioned above, result in the change of cost and the extra amount will be paid by the tourist on equal sharing basis.
◘ The Company will take all reasonably possible measures to ensure safety and well-being of participants of the trip, however, in case any unwanted situation arises which is beyond the reasonable control of the Company or its representative(s) and in presence of any unforeseeable, inevitable event, the Company and/or its representative(s) shall, by any reason whatsoever, not be held liable and responsible for any consequences.
We wish you all the best and look forward to seeing you joining this Thrilling and Adventurous Tour.
Cheers and Happy Sightseeing!!
CONTACT for further queries at
0345-1232535 | 0316-2606485
The Nouvelliste Pakistan
Have a Safe Trip
- Welcome and pickup by our driver from Islamabad Airport
- Departure for Naran
- Rest at Balakot
- On your way to Naran, you will cover the following places: Balakot, Kewai waterfall & Kaghan
- Overnight stay in Naran
- Early morning Departure for Hunza
- Visit lulusar lake and Babusar top on the way.
- Short stop at Chillas, Jaglot & Rakaposhi View Point Hotel.
- Arrival at Hunza in the Evening & Check-in Hotel.
- Overnight stay in Hunza.
- Visit Baltit & Altit fort
- Visit Karimabad Bazar and Enjoy Cafe de Hunza Walnut Cake.
- Travel to Duikar (Eagle Nest) for Sunset
- Overnight stay in Hunza.
- Visit to Attabad Lake, Passu Cones, Hussaini Bridge, Sost.
- Travel to Khunjerab Pass, the highest road pass in the world connecting two countries.
- Return to Karimabad, Hunza after spending some time at Khunjerab.
- Overnight stay at Karimabad, Hunza.
- Day trip to Nagar Valley/ Hopper Valley.
- Enjoy Majestic Sight of Hooper Village and Moving Glaciers.
- Back to Hunza in the Evening.
- Overnight stay at Hunza.
- Breakfast at hotel
- Early morning departure for Naran via Babusar top Road.
- Stopover at multiple places on the way.
- Stopover at Babusar top.
- Stopover at Lulusar lake.
- Stopover at the Rafting side.
- Travel to a hotel.
- Overnight stay at Naran.
- Breakfast at Hotel
- Departure for Shogran.
- Arrival at Kewai and travel to Shogran via 4x4 Jeep.
- Reach Shogran and spend leisure time exploring the meadows.
- Travel to Siri Paye via 4x4 jeep.
- Travel back to the hotel by late evening.
- Overnight stay in Shogran.
- Call for Breakfast.
- Back to Kewai & Departure for Islamabad.
- Shortstop at Kunhar Riverside