The Nouvelliste Pakistan announced SPECIAL for HoneyMoon Lover people who want to do some adventure in life & make some love. This trip is designed to make a lifetime memory with us.Enjoy best of sceneries in KASHMIR (ARANG KEL) and make your journey a beautiful memory with us
Kashmir to arang kel us covers many different topics around Kashmir to arang kel. We discuss girls dp, Digital Transformation, Robotic Processes much more. you can also view our blogs on medium.
STANDARD PKG PRICE:
DELUXE PACKAGE PRICE:
Trip Cost Includes:
Driver Cum Guide Expenses
Jeep Charges where required
All Road Tolls & Taxes
Trip Cost NOT Includes:
Trekking gears (Trekking stick, backpacks or rain coats)
Rescue Services in any unwanted Situation
Any Expense of Personal Nature
Meals ( Lauch and dinner)
Any Train/ Bus/ or Air Tickets
Any item not mentioned above
1) BANK DEPOSIT
Deposit advance in the following account:
a) Bank Name: Dubai Islamic Bank
Account Title: The Nouvelliste Pakistan
Account #: 0810595274001
b) Bank Name: Meezan Bank Ltd.
Account Title: Saqib Hussain
Account #: 0143-0103869190
2) VISIT OUR OFFICE
Visit our office to deposit cash amount and get receipt.
LOCATION Office: 108-E, Second Floor, PECHS block 2, Shahrah e Qaideen, Karachi
Send payment through any of the above mentioned
service on the following details
7 days before the departure, 50% deduction.
3 days before the departure, 75% deduction.
Less than 3 days before the departure, 100% deduction.
Things to be Carry While Travelling:
- Rucksack, Warm Trouser, Warm Jacket, Warm hi-neck
- Rain Coat or Parka Jacket and Trouser
- Warm gloves, Woolen socks, Woolen cap, Sun glasses
- Water bottle (normal 1.5 L bottle of any soft drink also work)
- Trekking stick, Trekking boots or Durable Joggers (For trekking trips only)
- Torch with extra Batteries, Power bank, Mobile Charger
- Moisturizer lotion, lip balm, Insects Repellent Lotion, Tissue Roll
- First aid basic medicines for personal use
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
◘ Please bring National Identity Card (CNIC) and a copy of CNIC along with you (mandatory). The Company reserves the right to refuse any participant, who does not have CNIC, to board the trip without any refund.
◘ Soft Copy of Marriage Certificate is required for Couples.
◘ The Company reserves the unfettered right to substantially change, alter or modify the trip schedule without any prior intimation to participants and/or costs due to unforeseen factors including without limitation to traffic jams, landslides, riots, terrorist activity, political turmoil, bad weather or as deemed fit to be in the best interest of the whole group by the Company.
◘ You warrant and affirm that you will not get involved in any character failing activity, including but not limited to use of obscene language or as the Company or its representative(s) deems fit, during the trip and acknowledge that failure to abide by this provision will entitle the Company to drop you off from rest of the trip without any refund.
◘ If, for any unforeseen reason or activity that is beyond the control of the Company, the trip is cancelled at any time before departure then participants will be entitled to refund of their respective amount paid to the Company after 20% deductions from amount paid and/or charging any administrative costs incurred to make such refunds.
◘ The Company shall be entitled to make 100% deduction along with any administrative costs incurred on total amount or full initial deposit, as the case may be, if the participant cancels his/her booking in last two days before departure.
◘ You warrant and affirm that you do not possess any explosives, weapons or prohibited drugs of any sort throughout the trip. The Company and its representative(s) shall not be held liable for any situation that arises due to your mollification or negligence and you shall hold the Company and its representative(s) harmless and indemnified from any legal or civil consequences arising out of your actions in this regard. Any participant found to be in possession of aforementioned restricted article(s) shall be immediately dropped from the trip without any refund.
◘ In case of theft, robbery or loss or damage by any means whatsoever, to personal belongings of participants, regardless of their monetary value, during the trip, the Company or its representative(s) shall not be held liable for any such loss or damage be it direct or indirect.
◘ You warrant and affirm that you will use/handle any of the Company’s equipment provided to you during the course of this trip will utmost reasonable skill and care and warrant to not damage Company’s property/equipment and/or any service tool under the possession of Company being used for the trip. If you fail to adhere to this condition, either intentionally or negligently, you shall be bound to pay/reimburse/indemnify the Company for its losses and any consequential damages that may arise from your failure to comply with this condition.
◘ DUE TO UNAVOIDABLE CONDITIONS (Unexpected Landslides / Rain / Closure of Route & Roads) In Case of Closure of any route. itinerary can be changed accordingly. THE ITINERARY CAN BE CHANGED AT ANY TIME IN THE TOUR.
◘ In case of any Change in tour plan (due to unavoidable Conditions as mentioned above, result in the change of cost and the extra amount will be paid by the tourist on equal sharing basis.
◘ The Company will take all reasonably possible measures to ensure safety and well-being of participants of the trip, however, in case any unwanted situation arises which is beyond the reasonable control of the Company or its representative(s) and in presence of any unforeseeable, inevitable event, the Company and/or its representative(s) shall, by any reason whatsoever, not be held liable and responsible for any consequences.
We wish you all the best and look forward to seeing you joining this Thrilling and Adventurous Tour.
Cheers and Happy Sightseeing!!
CONTACT for further queries at
0345-1232535 | 0316-2606485
The Nouvelliste Pakistan
Have a Safe Trip
- Welcome & pick-up by our driver from desired location at Islamabad.
- Departure for Upper Neelum.
- Stopover at Muzaffarabad & visit Neelum View restaurant for refreshments
- Sightseeing Dhani waterfall, Kashmir Abshar, Neelum-Jhelum Hydropower, AthMuqam.
- Arrival at Upper Neelum.
- Overnight stay in Upper Neelum.
- Departure for Arang-Kel.
- Arrival at Sharda & travel to Kel.
- Trek to Arang-Kel.
- Spend leisure time in Arang-Kel Meadows.
- Overnight stay at Arang-Kel.
- Spend the entire day relaxing at Arang-Kel.
- Trek to Arang-Kel Glacier.
- Overnight stay at Arang-Kel.
- Trek back to Kel from Arang-Kel.
- Departure for Kutton.
- Stopover at Sharda.
- Enjoy Boating & jet skiing at sharda.
- Arrival in Kutton & check-in at the hotel.
- Visit Kutton waterfall & enjoy refreshments.
- Overnight stay in Kutton.
- Departure for Muzaffarabad.
- Arrival at Muzaffarabad & check-in at the hotel.
- Visit Pir Chanasi & Muzaffarabad bazaar.
- Overnight stay at Muzaffarabad.
- Departure for Islamabad.
- Stopover at Muzaffarabad for refreshments.
- Stopover at Murree & enjoy shopping at mall road.
- Arrival at Islamabad & drop-off at desired location in Islamabad.