The Nouvelliste Pakistan announced SUMMER SPECIAL for travel enthusiastic people who want to do some adventure in life, This trip is designed to make a lifetime memory with us. You will be experiencing the extreme weather and snow covered Hunza and Naltar Valley. Enjoy best of sceneries in HUNZA & NALTAR and make your journey a beautiful memory with us
Nalter valley us covers many different topics around IT solutions. We discuss Nalter valley, Digital Transformation, Robotic Processes much more. you can also view our blogs on medium.
Breakfast : Anda, Pharhata, Milk Tea, Channe, Omlette (On Rotation)
Dinner : Chicken Karahi, Biryani, Qorma, Handi, BBQ , Chicken Fried Rice, Vegetables & Dall , Raita, Salad , Chatni, Naan (On Rotation)
1) BANK DEPOSIT
Deposit advance in the following account:
a) Bank Name: Dubai Islamic Bank
Account Title: The Nouvelliste Pakistan
Account #: 0810595274001
b) Bank Name: Meezan Bank Ltd.
Account Title: Saqib Hussain
Account #: 0143-0103869190
2) VISIT OUR OFFICE
Visit our office to deposit cash amount and get receipt.
LOCATION Office: 108-E, Second Floor, PECHS block 2, Shahrah e Qaideen, Karachi
Send payment through any of the above mentioned
service on the following details
7 days before the departure, 50% deduction.
3 days before the departure, 75% deduction.
Less than 3 days before the departure, 100% deduction.
Things to be Carry While Travelling:
- Rucksack, Warm Trouser, Warm Jacket, Warm hi-neck
- Rain Coat or Parka Jacket and Trouser
- Warm gloves, Woolen socks, Woolen cap, Sun glasses
- Water bottle (normal 1.5 L bottle of any soft drink also work)
- Trekking stick, Trekking boots or Durable Joggers (For trekking trips only)
- Torch with extra Batteries, Power bank, Mobile Charger
- Moisturizer lotion, lip balm, Insects Repellent Lotion, Tissue Roll
- First aid basic medicines for personal use
Some Important Note every tourist must Read:
1- Hotel Rooms are Standard Category in which 3/ 4 Sharing with mattress.
2- DUE TO UNAVOIDABLE CONDITIONS (Unexpected Landslides / Rain / Closure of Route & Roads) In Case of Closure of any route. itinerary can be changed accordingly. THE ITINERARY CAN BE CHANGED AT ANY TIME IN THE TOUR.
3- In case of any Change in tour plan (due to unavoidable Conditions as mentioned above, result in the change of cost and the extra amount will be paid by the tourist on equal sharing basis.
4- Team TNP is not responsible for Train Bogies or Coaches condition, also not responsible for Train late timing arrival or departure as its beyond our control.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
◘ Please bring National Identity Card (CNIC) and a copy of CNIC along with you (mandatory). The Company reserves the right to refuse any participant, who does not have CNIC, to board the trip without any refund.
◘ The Company reserves the unfettered right to substantially change, alter or modify the trip schedule without any prior intimation to participants and/or costs due to unforeseen factors including without limitation to traffic jams, landslides, riots, terrorist activity, political turmoil, bad weather or as deemed fit to be in the best interest of the whole group by the Company.
◘ You warrant and affirm that you will not get involved in any character failing activity, including but not limited to use of obscene language or as the Company or its representative(s) deems fit, during the trip and acknowledge that failure to abide by this provision will entitle the Company to drop you off from rest of the trip without any refund.
◘ Please take care about the other participants’ respect and privacy. The Company and its representative(s) reserve the right to remove any person from the trip without warning in case of non-compliance with this condition.
◘ If, for any unforeseen reason or activity that is beyond the control of the Company, the trip is cancelled at any time before departure then participants will be entitled to refund of their respective amount paid to the Company after 20% deductions from amount paid and/or charging any administrative costs incurred to make such refunds.
◘ The Company shall be entitled to make 100% deduction along with any administrative costs incurred on total amount or full initial deposit, as the case may be, if the participant cancels his/her booking in last two days before departure.
◘ You warrant and affirm that you do not possess any explosives, weapons or prohibited drugs of any sort throughout the trip. The Company and its representative(s) shall not be held liable for any situation that arises due to your mollification or negligence and you shall hold the Company and its representative(s) harmless and indemnified from any legal or civil consequences arising out of your actions in this regard. Any participant found to be in possession of aforementioned restricted article(s) shall be immediately dropped from the trip without any refund.
◘ In case of theft, robbery or loss or damage by any means whatsoever, to personal belongings of participants, regardless of their monetary value, during the trip, the Company or its representative(s) shall not be held liable for any such loss or damage be it direct or indirect.
◘ You warrant and affirm that you will use/handle any of the Company’s equipment provided to you during the course of this trip will utmost reasonable skill and care and warrant to not damage Company’s property/equipment and/or any service tool under the possession of Company being used for the trip. If you fail to adhere to this condition, either intentionally or negligently, you shall be bound to pay/reimburse/indemnify the Company for its losses and any consequential damages that may arise from your failure to comply with this condition.
◘ The Company will take all reasonably possible measures to ensure safety and well-being of participants of the trip, however, in case any unwanted situation arises which is beyond the reasonable control of the Company or its representative(s) and in presence of any unforeseeable, inevitable event, the Company and/or its representative(s) shall, by any reason whatsoever, not be held liable and responsible for any consequences.
We wish you all the best and look forward to seeing you joining this Thrilling and Adventurous Tour.
Cheers and Happy Sightseeing!!
CONTACT for further queries at
0345-1232535 | 0316-2606485
The Nouvelliste Pakistan
Have a Safe Trip ????
- Luxury Transportation in Coasters/Hiace
- Complete Transportation Expense
- Hotel Transfers
- Professional Tour Guide
- Jeep Ride towards Ratti Gali Lake
- Hotel Accommodations (Sharing Basis)
- Camping / Sleeping Bags Charges
- Fueling Expenses
- Road Tools & Taxes
- Meals (Breakfast & Dinner)
- Basic First Aid
- Tea, Soft Drinks, and Lunch Expenses
- Any Expense of Personal Nature
- Any Park, Museum, Chairlift Entry Tickets
- Any item not mentioned above
Day 01: Friday
- Departure from Karachi via Train/ Bus
- Full day traveling to Islamabad
- Reach Islamabad
- check into hotel (by Careem/Uber ownself)
- Free time in Islamabad
- Dinner and night stay at Islamabad
Hotel: Dream nights / Manama Hotel
- Breakfast 8 am
- Departure for Naran Kaghan Valley
- Sightseeing and short stop at;
Hazara motorway, Balakot, River Kunhar
Kiwai waterfall, Kaghan Valley
- Reach Naran in the late evening
- Free time to visit naraan bazaar
- Dinner and night stay at Naran
Hotel: Manila heights / Rock Star
- Breakfast 8am
- Departure for Hunza Valley
- Short stop at river kunhar for River Rafting
- Short stop at Lulusar Lake and babusar top
- Reach Hunza at night around 8pm
- Dinner and night stay at Hunza
Hotel: Rakaposhi base / Acadian inn
- Breakfast 8 am
- Departure for full day exploration to Attabad Lake, Sost, Gojal & Khunjerab Pass (Pak-China Border).
- Visit of Khunjerab National Park
- Testing of Nerves at Hussaini Bridge
- Arrival back to Hunza Valley in Evening
- Dinner and Overnight Stay at Hunza Valley
Hotel: Rakaposhi Base / Arcadian inn
- Breakfast 8 am
- Full Day exploration on hunza Valley
- Visit of Magnificent Rakaposhi View Point
- Visit Altit fort & Dreamy Royal Garden along Hunzai River
- Visit of Karimabad Bazar Area & Baltit Fort
- Free Time to Explore the Valley
- Dinner and Overnight Stay at Hunza
Hotel: Rakaposhi / Arcadian inn
- Breakfast 8 am
- Departure for Nalter Valley
- Reach Nomal point
- Transfer into jeeps 4x4
- Exploration of Nalter Valley
- Visit Satrangi Lake and Blue Lake
- Back to Nomal and move to gilgit city
- Dinner and night stay at Gilgit
Hotel: Gateway / Park Hotel
- Breakfast call 8 am
- Departure for Mahandri
- Sightseeing and Short stop at;
Babusar top, lulusar lake and naraan bazaar
- Reach Mahandri at night
- Dinner and Overnight Stay at Mahandri
Hotel: Cedar Vista
- Breakfast 9 am
- Departure for Islamabad
- Drop at Islamabad of ISB participants)
- Dinner and overnight stay at Islamabad (Only for KHI participants)
- Departure for Khi via bus/train
- Arrival karachi